Morning Announcements for
Wednesday, April 17, 2014
- Grade 8 Leadership 'Card Makers'. Please meet in Learning Resource Room for leadership group today. Just a reminder that all grade 6/7 students will be eating in their classrooms today.
- Congratulations to the NSMS dancers! They were a hit at the School District 63 Showcase last night. They had the whole audience cheering and clapping while they performed. I was very proud to be connected to you, dancers - thanks for the joy you bring me - Enjoy your break ! Mrs.Chambers.
- Larry Green from Parkland will be here on Tuesday at lunch. (12:05). He would like to meet with any grade 8 girls that are interested in playing basketball.
- Water fact of the day: 97% of the water on earth is salt water. Only 3% is fresh water. How is the coin collecting coming along, North Saanich? Don't forget to bring in lots of coins to your homeroom class next week. You'll be helping to contribute to clean water in a global community. And, you can start thinking about the song you'll pick for Mr. Mark to dance to at an assembly.
- Mr. Greaves' leadership group will be offering Ping Pong on the stage at lunch on Monday's and Friday's. They will also be offering dodgeball on the outside basketball court (weather permitting) on Monday's and Friday's as well.
- All grade 6 and 7 rugby players there is a practice after school today. Meet Mr. Greaves in the gym.
- YAC members: please meet Ms. Wheatley and Mrs. Paquette in the atrium after the eating period today for a club photo.