Morning Announcements for
Thursday, April 3, 2014
- School Bike League members need to return permission forms from their parents & teachers to Mr. Caley today.
- Students interested in the Mountain Bike Club (ie: riding at recreational mountain biking at Hartland on Wednesdays) should attend a BRIEF meeting at recess (between periods 2 & 3) today in the computer lab.
- There will be a meeting at lunch on Friday for all students who are participating in the Let's Talk Science Challenge. Please bring your lunch and meet in Mrs. Jones' room.
- Reminder of pizza lunch this Friday!
- Yearbook orders are due TOMORROW! If you have not submitted your order, please do so by tomorrow!
- There is a boys/girls grade 6/7 rugby practice after school today 3:15 to 4:15 on super eight field. Bring mouth guards, cleats and PE strip.
- Just a reminder that there is no choir practice today.
- grade 8 boys have a rugby game at Royal Oak today. Meet in the atrium at 2:30.