Grade 8 Farewell: Tuesday June 25: 6:00 – 9:00 PM.
- 6:00-6:40 Parents, students, and staff assemble in gym for
Grade 8 completion certificate presentation
- 6:40-7:00 Snacks in the Atrium
- 7:00 – 9:00 Dance in multipurpose room.
We are looking for help in a few areas...
- Food: we will have finger foods and drinks in the Atrium. If you would like to bring something please contact Theressa at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will have a list of items to bring.
- We are also needing help with decorating, setting up, staying during the evening, and cleaning up after. If you can help with any of this please contact Christine at email@example.com .
This farewell is a stepping stone on the road to high school graduation. For the Grade 8 Farewell, “Grad” and formal clothing are not necessary and “Limos” are likewise not appropriate. We remind students that the school dress code is in effect for this occasion.