Thursday, January 21, 2016
- On March 24th we are welcoming 55 students from Japan to our school community. Students will attend NSMS from 9-3 on Good Friday, Bayside from 9-3 on Saturday, Sunday will be a family day, and then our visitors will head home on Monday morning. We are looking for 15 more families to host pairs of students and three families to host a teacher each. If you are interested in participating in this annual event please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the school office.
- There is a Tech Crew meeting after school today on the Stage.
- There is a Viking Cup meeting for all grade 8 hockey players interested in playing in this years Viking Cup on Friday, Jan. 22, 2016 at 12:05 PM in Mr. Chambers room.
- YAC meeting Friday. Please meet in Ms Wheatley's room after eating period.
1000 x 5
- NSMS is collecting gently used books for babies, toddlers and young children for the “1000 X 5” Children’s Book Recycling Project.
- Please help share the gift of literacy with others. Bring in your gently used books by February 15th. Books may be left at the office or brought into the LC.
- All dance is cancelled this week. No lunchtime or Friday morning dance - Enjoy your sleep in or volleyball practice.
- We will have a meeting next week. Watch for announcements. Thanks - Mrs. C.
INTRAMURALS - GRADE 6/7 VOLLEYBALL GAMES:
- Da Dream Team vs Pineapples Unborn
- The Eagles vs Dodging Dodges
- Angry Hawks vs Team
- The following teams must also be in the gym ready to play:
- 360 Mc Twisty Flops
- Under Dodges
- Half and Half
- Indigenous students who would like to attend the Social Media Safety Presentation on February 3rd need to return a signed permission forms to Mrs. Jones or Kudagon in the Cultural Room. If you did not get field trip permission form, please see Mrs. Jones.