What's Up with Div 9:
Thank you to students for such a great field trip yesterday - Div 9 was awesome! I had some very positive comments from other people who were in the IMAX and museum with us. Thanks again for being so respectful and purposeful. And a HUGE thank you to the parents who joined us for the day - we couldn't have done it without you!
Thank you to those who have volunteered to help out with driving to the climbing wall on January 7. We are pretty close to having enough rides for that trip - which would mean we don't need to pay for the bus - but we still need a few more seats. If there is any chance that you can help us out, and fill out our numbers, please let me know as soon as possible.
- Trip details: Monday, January 7 - leave the school at 11:40, climbing from 12:10 - 1:30, return to school at 1:50
Students already on Team Awesome: Ethan, Taylor, Brody, Riley, Hailey, Rhys, and Emma. If you would like to know what your student needs to be working on this weekend, just send me an email and I will let you know.
This week's To Do list: (Due Monday Dec 10)
- Skill Builder #6 and all corrections up to date
- Math practice: #9 (Equivalent Fractions) and #10 (Simplifying Fractions)
- BOM reading response - use the prompts discussed today to write about your novel
- Human Hand Lab - data/observations in notebook, questions on worksheet
- 21 Competition starts next week
You can reach me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org