What's Up with Div 9:
What a great day in Div 9! We watched some amazing science, worked hard on a fractions assessment, enjoyed some hot chocolate and even had time to go outside to play in the snow. Even with all of that - almost everyone here today completed their work for Team Awesome! Way to go Div 9 - you are so fine!
This week librarians from GVPL and VIRL came to NSMS to initiate a district-wide grade 6/7 library card campaign. After an engaging Booksmack, students were given a demo on how to use their desktop browser and an app on their mobile to access e-books and audiobooks available through the public library. If your child needs a library card, please complete and return the attached form to school. We will arrange to have cards made.
Already on Team Awesome: Kai, Ethan, Georgia, Taylor, Hailey, Zach, Tyler, Rhys, Chris, Chiara, Presley, Emmitt, Carter, Ella H, Nikos, and Ashton.
New To Do List: (Due - Monday Feb 11)
- Skill Builder corrections up to date
- Reading - Week 1 goal for February
- Fractions unit work handed in
- Early Hominids notes: Australopithecus section of flipbook complete
- Book Review - Digital Bookshelf complete (more info to come)
- Math assessment on Monday - continued
- Pro-D Friday Feb 15 / Family Day Monday Feb 18
You can reach me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org