What's Up with Div 9:
Reminder that our Family BBQ is happening tomorrow night. We are hoping to have lots of you join us from 6:00 - 7:00 pm in the Multipurpose room. If you have not RSVP'd yet, please send me an email so we can make sure to be prepared.
Meet the Teacher meetings: I am looking forward to sitting down with you this week. If you have not booked at time and would like to, just let me know and we can set something up.
This week's Team Awesome: Caleb, Katelyn, Zach, Danielle, Jackson, Kai, Rhys, Nikos, Josh, Quin, Taylor, Sumiko, and Li Na.
To Do list: (Due Monday Sept 25)
- BOM Week 1 submitted through Google Classroom - we went to the lab today and got students logged on the computers and into Google classroom. Students had some time to work on this assignment and will have access to computers again tomorrow.
- BOM Week 2 submitted through Google Classroom - we will be discussing this assignment on Tuesday. Students may only move on to Week 2 once their Week 1 work has been marked and returned to them. We will be going over this again in class.
- Family BBQ - Tuesday Sept 19 6-7pm
- Early Closure days - Wednesday Sept 20 & Thursday Sept 21 1:55pm
- Photo day - Friday, Sept 22
- X-country, soccer, tech crew, dance and other activities are getting started. Please check out the website for more information.
You can reach me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org