What's Up with Div 9:
Thank you to all the families that were able to stop by last week for our BBQ or during the Meet the Teacher night. It has been great having a chance to meet you. And thank you to those who have volunteered to drive for our field trip - I believe we have enough drivers now. I'll be sending home some permission forms soon - stay tuned!
If you didn't get a chance to meet with me - and would still like to - please just send me an email and we can set something up.
Congratulations to those students who are on this week's Team Awesome: Emma, Ethan, Ryan, Ashton, Hailey, Kai, JM, Ella M, Rhys, Zach, Katelyn, Brody, and Chiara.
To Do list: (Due TODAY)
- Reading contract for Term 1 - student and parent signatures
- Survivor Profile (we will get started on this on Wednesday)
- Drops on a Penny lab (we will work on finishing this up tomorrow)
Missing work: (ask your student what their classroom number is)
- Reading contract: 1, 2, 6, 7, 8, 11, 17, 18
- Survivor Profile: 1, 2, 7, 9, 11, 20
- Penny Lab: 2, 11, 14
- Please remember to have your PE strip for every class
- First handball game - Lunch time on Thursday vs Div 4
You can reach me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org