Latest Updates & Homework
Reminders & Information:
- Valentine's pancake breakfast: tickets on sale at lunch in the atrium all week
- We have two special presentations this week: tomorrow our public librarians will be doing a book slam and letting us know how to access free audio books online and on Friday, Science World will be doing an "Earth, Wind & Science" show. Both presentations will take place during Block 2 in the MPR.
This Week's TO DO List:
- February BOM Week 1 - record book, set and achieve a reasonable goal for the week
- SB #12 + corrections
- January Book Review planning sheets
- Strong DUAL ADJECTIVES practice - today students learned how to incorporate powerful and interesting adjectives into their writing. We also practiced using a thesaurus to go from ordinary to exciting. They have some practice sentences to work on. They are strongly encouraged to use their LA Reference Book word lists and/or a thesaurus to help them.
Team Awesome for last week (everything on To Do list is completed/handed in):
Nasteha, Ava, Mackenzie, Olivia, Will, Quinn, Kailey, Hayden, Cameron, Keira, Liam, and Madalyn.