We are working on writing sentences with some WOW!
The BASIC tasks (must be done by EVERYONE):
1. For each set of 3 words, write a simple sentence. (Remember to leave some space between each sentence so you have room for the next steps.)
a) book locked sad
b) plane keyboard child
c) fountain footstep fish
2. Replace at least one word in each sentence using more exciting words from your word lists in your LA Reference Book or a thesaurus.
3. Add an adjective or an adverb to your sentences (Check your LA Ref. Book if you can't remember what these are.)
ADDITIONAL TASKS for Intermediate/Advanced
4. Add a dress-up to your sentence (See your LA Ref. Book for descriptions and examples of the different dress-ups.)
5. Start your sentences with something other than a subject starter (See your LA Ref. Book for descriptions and examples of the different sentence openers.)