Latest Updates & Homework
Reminders for this week -
- Viking Cup permission forms due asap
- Viking Cup is Friday. Early dismissal at 1:55
- Two letters went home today - one about a field trip to Tod Inlet on April 10th and the other about our end-of-year camping trip to Horne Lake.
Week of March 7 - March 16
Note: this To Do list is a continuation of work started last week. All work has to be handed in by Thursday in order to participate in all Viking Cup festivities on Friday. Opportunities will be provided on the Friday for students who have not completed work.
This week's To Do list:
- BOM (February) Final Assignment - students have chosen a final activity to complete for their February book. Descriptions of all the choices and an assessment rubric are available in the BOM section of google drive.
- BOM (March) - there is no paperwork to do this month but students should still be reading 1/4 of their book each week, including over spring break.
- Chemistry Video Planning sheet - all resources available in the Chemistry section of google drive. Videos are not due until after spring break but students should complete their experiment/demo this week in order to complete their "planning sheet."
- Early Humans paragraph #2 - This is an assessment piece so students should be working as independently as possible. If they need assistance, please let me know so I can help - that way I know what supports they required and am able to provide an accurate assessment of their abilities. Students need to share their document AND print a hard copy with the rubric to hand in.
- No Skill Builder until after spring break.
- Spring Break - March 18 - April 3